American Security Products provides a wide range of security products designed to protect the assets of their customers around the world. They provide a wide range of security products that are designed to protect the assets of their customers throughout the world. A commitment to quality, integrity, and responsiveness is what distinguishes AMSEC from other security safes and solutions manufacturers.
American Security Gun Safe Reviews
When it comes to firearm storage, it can be difficult to figure out which brand is best. Many consumers are unsure about which one of the many safe brands to choose from, and which features are most important to them. As consumers, it is helpful to have a clear picture of the products on the market; especially since there are so many different brands in the industry.
Riley’s Guns recommends AMSEC gun safes because they are made in the USA, and because our customers can read thousands of real customer reviews on these great safes. We also make it easy for you to find a gun safe that is perfect for you by listing all the available options on our website. Here are some other features of the AMSEC safe that make it an industry leader:
- Made in the USA
- 2 hour fire rating tested at temperatures up to 1200 degrees F
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
- ½” solid steel door
- 11 gauge outer steel layer
- 2″ total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- 12 gauge inner steel layer
- Massive 1-1/2” chrome-plated locking bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in the open position
- Lifetime warranty for burglar & fire
- AMSEC customer service representatives are trained in the unique needs of our customers and are eager to help with any concerns.
- AMSEC builds products that meet the highest quality and performance standards.
- A cutting edge computerized production system is utilized to ensure they meet challenging deadlines and always have the latest technology.
- AMSEC is located in one of the largest freight hubs in the country. AMSEC has direct access to all major domestic and international freight services.
- AMSEC specializes in designing custom security systems for your convenience needs. We offer a wide variety of safe and vault solutions to meet the most complex needs of your business.
- Their engineering and design department is fully staffed, and offers the best CAD services in the industry. Their CAD system provides unparalleled accuracy and speed in drawing up product designs, changing product features, producing precise manufacturing drawings and making drawings of all kinds.
How to Unlock an American Security Safe
Since the 1940’s, American Security Products has been a premier manufacturer of safes. Over the years, they have honed their craft and have become the industry leader in security. American security safes are known for being extremely resilient, secure, and hard to hack. They produce a wide variety of safes, including residential, commercial, and industrial safe options.
AMSEC makes four different types of locks for their safes. Each lock is unique to its own safes. Therefore, each safe has its own process of unlocking.
In order to open an AMSEC safe, you must be familiar with the type of lock and the procedure for opening it. You can either enter the correct combination or use a dial on the lock to open it.
Here are the four different types of locks used on AMSEC safes and the steps to open each.